Please get in touch if you have any questions or queries by emailing us at [email protected] or writing to us at Studio Andthen Ltd, Office 407, Southblock, 60-64 Osbourne Street, Glasgow, G1 5QH.
- People who email us
- People who are subscribed to our newsletter, or use any other services
- People who visit our website and social media channels
- People who participate in research we do on behalf of our clients
Note that in some cases, people who participate in our research will receive a customised participant information and consent form.
Studio Andthen Ltd. Is committed to:
- Complying with current legislation, namely the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (UK);
- Complying with good practice;
- Respecting individuals’ rights;
- Being open and honest with individuals whose data it holds;
- Protecting clients, staff, research participants and other individuals involved in its work;
- Providing training and support for staff who handle personal information, so that they can act confidently and consistently;
- Notifying the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) voluntarily;
- If a data breach should occur, notifying all individuals who are affected.